During this week’s roundtable, we had as our guest Pamela York, Founding General Partner, CAPITA3 and Founder & CEO, Atasi Ventures, with a special focus on women entrepreneurs in healthcare.
Augmented Sense Technologies
As for entrepreneur pitches, Anthony Dobaj from San Jose, California, pitched Augmented Sense Technologies, a hardware product.
Next Shalender Singh from Milpitas, California, pitched Prizatech, an AI product for document generation.
Today’s 488th FREE online 1Mby1M Roundtable For Entrepreneurs is starting NOW, on Thursday, June 4, at 8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT/5 p.m. CEST/8:30 p.m. India IST. Click here to join. PASSWORD: startup All are welcome!
Today’s 488th FREE online 1Mby1M Roundtable For Entrepreneurs is starting in 30 minutes, on Thursday, June 4 at 8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT/5 p.m. CEST/8:30 p.m. India IST. Click here to join. PASSWORD: startup All are welcome!
Earlier this month, Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) announced its first quarter results. While the company managed to outpace market expectations for the quarter, it failed to provide an impressive outlook. The current global economic conditions have impacted the outlook of most companies. Salesforce is no exception.>>>
Sramana Mitra: What percentage of your business is coming from these app marketplaces?
Florin Cornianu: A big part right now depends on partners.
Sramana Mitra: What percentage?
Florin Cornianu: Half.>>>
Some audience questions answered by Sramana:
– What is a good course for tech entrepreneurship?
– What are some proven strategies for entrepreneurs to get a phone meeting with VCs?
– How can a solopreneur build a tech business and achieve $1M-$5M exit in 2-3 years?
– Are there any good ideas for an online educational startup?
– Are there any interesting mobile app business ideas?
– Is it possible to build a billion dollar company without funding from a VC?
– Where can I get free technology entrepreneurship case studies on the web?
– How do you evaluate a tech startup accelerator?
– How can I get feedback from you on my venture?
Sramana Mitra: What trends do you see in general in terms of types of companies? Are there any highlights of what kinds of companies we’re seeing in 2020?
Parthib Srivathsan: We have a very specific focus. We built our deal flow relationships to deliver companies that fit those criteria. In terms of what we are seeing, it’s largely B2B tech.>>>
Big Data player Splunk’s (NASDAQ: SPLK) cloud bets are paying off. The company recently announced its first quarter results. While the results were not entirely impressive, the market’s pleased with the company’s continued push into cloud services.>>>